Sewing instructions for men’s suit style jacket:
- description of the content of the sewing instructions,
- how to cut out the pattern,
- sewing the curved back,
- sewing sleeves and attaching them,
- sewing wristband or cuff, collar and inserting zip (no facing),
- sewing wristband or cuff, collar and inserting zip (with facing)
- lining the hem.
Sewing the curved back
Depending on which back you decided upon you may have to do some sewing before you can continue. If you selected the normal back, then it needs no further work.
If you selected the curved back then you will need to join the back seam and sew the tucks.
Sew the tucks and back seam, finish off the seam allowance (over lock or zigzag stitch).
Press the back seam open and the tucks downwards.